22 September 2010

End Of Summer Bicycle Picnic

September

Today being the first day of Fall - there's still time for Indian Summer bicycle picnics here in California.


September

September

September

September

September

September

September


It's not Indian Summer everyday... of course there are foggy days too. You can see the fog creeping in this series of photos. See how I started out in a halter dress. Later on I was so glad to have my little red sweater top to slip on when the fog rolled in!

Happy to get around at last to sharing a bicycle picnic day with you. Most everything you see in these photos is vintage and thrifted. Dress, shoes, picnic accoutrement and baskets. The wine crates on my bicycle are DIY. My bicycle is this one, only I repainted it flat mat black - which is kind of a classic for cruiser bicycles here at the beach.



Follow Me on Pinterest

Share/Save/Bookmark